|Mon-Fri 8:00am to 5:00pm|
Hussey Motors was established on May 15, 1950 by Richard H. Hussey Sr. Our shop was originally located at 711 Broadway Street in a wood building with service bays. We provided all types of mechanical and body work as well as wrecker service. In 1955, that building was torn down and replaced with a 3,000 square foot brick building with two large service bays. An addition was completed in 1956 to increase the work-space to 5,000 sq. ft. Two lots on the adjoining street, Alder, were purchased in the same year. A two-bay building to house the body shop was built there, which is located directly behind the building on Broadway Street.Over the next 20 years, additions were made to accommodate our growing business. In 1976, Richards son, Michael, joined the company. By 1981, Hussey Motors was incorporated as Hussey Motor Company, Inc.